We understand that you don’t book a retreat intending to cancel it, and of course we also have every intention of going ahead with the retreat as advertised and as planned, but sometimes LIFE happens (imagine!) and so we have considered some eventualities and what our policy is on those things…
Please understand that it is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL
• The Initial Deposit is refundable for the first 10 days after payment has been made, afterwords deposit becomes non refundable.
• For cancellation requests submitted the following percentages of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
Cancellation more than 90 days before due arrival date, 100% refund.
Cancellation 30 – 90 days before due arrival date, 50% refund.
Cancellation 0 – 30 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund.
We are sorry but for cancellation requests submitted 30 days or later before the start of your retreat no refunds can be given, no exceptions. It may not give us enough time to re-sell your place – you are welcome to find someone to replace you as below in 3.
• If you cannot attend, but a friend/someone you know can, you can transfer your booking to them for no additional fee. If you have already paid the deposit or the full balance, it is your responsibility to retrieve those monies from them. Maraviglia will not refund you and take new payment from them.
• Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies.
• No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early.